Each town automatically produces certain resources each day. Resources can be used for crafting, earning money with Jobs, or earning money by selling them to others in the player shops.
- Resource production info can be seen using /town and /nation. Example:Resources: > Daily Production: 64 Gold, 512 Sand, 128 Salmon > Available For Collection:128 Gold, 1024 Sand, 256 Salmon
- 75% of all resources produced are sent to the town that produces them. 25% are sent to the occupying Nation of that town.
- Resources can be collected using /tr towncollect for town leaders or /tr nationcollect for nation leaders.
Before resources can be produced by a town, they must first be discovered using surveys. To start a survey, stand in your town and use:
Each survey discovers a resource of a new level and type:
- Survey 1: Reveals one Level 1 Resource. Cost is Free. Minimum num town plots 8. Production rate of 1.0X.
- Survey 2: Reveals one Level 2 Resource. Cost $5000. Minimum num town plots 16. Production rate of 1.1X.
- Survey 3: Reveals one Level 3 Resource. Cost $7500. Minumum num town plots 32. Production rate of 1.2X.
- Survey 4: Reveals one Level 4 Resource. Cost $10000. Minimum num town plots 48. Production rate of 1.3X.
- Survey 5: Reveals one Level 5 Resource. Cost $15000. Minimum num town plots 64. Production rate of 1.4X.
- Survey 6: Reveals one Level 6 Resource. Cost $20000. Minimum num town plots 80. Production rate of 1.6X.
- Survey 7: Reveals one Level 7 Resource. Cost $25000. Minimum num town plots 96. Production rate of 1.8X.
- Survey 8: Reveals one Level 8 Resource. Cost $30000. Minimum num town plots 128. Production rate of 2.0X.