- Nether Portals have a ratio of 2:1 between worlds. For example, a portal at the coordinates 1000, -1000 in the overworld would be at 500, -500 in the nether.
- Day Length is altered. Day is 40 min and night is 20 min.
- Angel Chests will keep items safe when players die. They can be teleported to by clicking in chat or by using
/actp. 10% of items will be lost on death to keep things challenging.
- Villagers can be easily moved using leads. There can only be 32 villagers per 3x3 plot area and their AI will be automatically disabled when in a large trading hub. They will still restock their trades normally and will still work in things like iron farms.
- Hoppers have a different crafting recipe than normal. They can be crafted by surrounding a chest by diamonds in a crafting table (Java only) or in
/shopby trading 1 chest and 8 diamonds for 1 hopper.
- Silk Touch Tools do not pay Jobs money to prevent all potential exploits.
- Phantoms do not spawn naturally in the world. Phantom membrane can be obtained from
- Mob Farms have a hard despawn range of 64 blocks, a soft despawn is 32 blocks, and the mob-free zone is vanilla 24 blocks (see a diagram of this below). While almost all types of mob farms work, portal farms are disabled. Mob drops are disabled if the mob dies from cramming. These changes allow almost every type of farm to work without having a massive negative impact on server performance.
EcoSMP Mob Zone