Players can create their own warps to see their builds, use their farms, and more. Pwarps can be fully customized with costs, passwords, ratings, descriptions, and more!
- 1.Before creating a player warp, make sure you have at least $1,000 in your /balance. Player warps also cost $100 per day in rent.
- 2.Select a location for your pwarp. This must be within town claims that you have perms for.
- 3.Use /pw set [name] to create a new pwarp at your current location.
- 4.Use /pw desc set [warp] [description] to give details about your pwarp to other players.
- 5.Use /pw category set [warp_name] [category] to select a category for your pwarp. Your options are 'farms, houses, pvp, shops, other'
- 6.Use /pw icon set [warp] to select an item to represent your warp in the GUI.
- 7.You're done with the essentials! If you want to further customize your pwarp check out the options below.
- Use /pw to open the player warp GUI. This is the easiest place to browse all player warps.
- Use /pw cost set [warp] [cost Ex. 100] to set a cost for other players to use your pwarp.
- Use /pw password [warp] [password] to let only people who know the password use your pwarp.
- Use /pw help to see all player warp commands/options.
Tutorial By - SoulStriker