In-game money is used to claim land, trade with other players, move up the in-game ranks, and more. Luckily, players can choose from hundreds of different ways to earn money. This allows players to enjoy their time in the EcoSMP metaverse playing however they enjoy most.
/jobs browseto view all 9 custom in-game jobs. Players are in all jobs by default.
- Some helpful commands are
- Players are incentivized to earn money for doing their jobs while selling the items they produce to players who enjoy other jobs.
- Jobs are continually rebalanced to allow players to enjoy the game however they enjoy most.
- There are 100s of different ways items and money flow on EcoSMP. Experiment with different stuff and see what is most fun for you!
- 1% Pay Increase Per Level from 1-100.
- Milestone Rewards Reach Beyond Level 100 & Apply to All Jobs.
Level 10: $1,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 15: $1,500
Level 20: $2,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 25: $2,500
Level 30: $3,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 35: $3,500
Level 40: $4,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 45: $4,500
Level 50: $5,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 55: $5,500
Level 60: $6,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 65: $6,500
Level 70: $7,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 75: $7,500
Level 80: $8,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 85: $8,500
Level 90: $9,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key | Level 95: $9,500
Level 100: $10,000 & 1 Mystery Box Key
& So On Every 5 levels Up to Level 1000.
• View all auction house listings using
• Sell items in the auction house using
/ah sell [price] [amount]while holding what you want to sell.
• Sell up to a chest full of items in one listing using
/ah sellinventory [price]. This will bring up a GUI where you can drop all items you want to sell.
• Search for particular items to buy using
/ah search [item_name]or by using
/ahand clicking the Categories button on the bottom right.
• View your buy/sell history using
• To create a shop, left-click a chest/barrel holding at least one of the items you would like to sell. Use
/qs helpto see a full list of shop commands in-game. • Players will use
/finditem to-buy/to-sell [item_name]to search all shops and immediately teleport straight to them.
/auc start [amount] [price] [increment]while holding the item you want to auction off. Increment means how much money the bid will go up by each time someone uses
/auctionto see all available options/commands.
• Employment Offers provide an on-demand way to sell items others are in need of even if they are not online. • Use
/emp viewto view and/or fulfill active employment offers for items from other players. This provides an on-demand way to sell items in exchange for money. • Use
/emp offerto create an offer for items you need.
/emp mycontainersto collect requested items.
/empto view a full list of all plugin commands.
• EcoSMP has a player-driven economy and we encourage players to innovate new money-making methods as long as they are within the rules.